I just had to share two of my morning oatmeal favorites. These are especially great if you are someone who often works out in morning and needs a quick breakfast post-workout and pre-shower. PS- Oatmeal is also a great post-workout meal!! These are both dairy free and you can use gluten-free oats!
RAW Overnight Oatmeal
- 1 cup Coconut or Almond Milk
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup Raw Oats
- 2-3 tablespoons chia seeds
- large scoop protein powder (vanilla or chocolate is probably the best)
- splash of pure maple syrup or honey
- Mix above ingredient together the night before and put in fridge. I mix mine in a mason jar.
- In the morning when you’re ready to eat, mix again.
- Add in diced apple or other favorite fresh fruit, dried fruit and nuts. My favorite is a peeled and diced red apple and chopped walnuts
Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal
- One apple – peeled and diced
- 1.5 cups coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 cup STEEL CUT OATS
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- In a crockpot pot, mix ingredients and cook on LOW for 7 hours overnight.
- Add walnuts or dried fruit (such as cranberries) if desired.
- Enjoy in the morning!